New Archeology collection
NEW ARCHEOLOGY COLLECTION
Imagine the world in a year when everything faded. What used to be a light story written in binary code. What used to be reality has dissolved into a lake of information. New Archeology is a jewellery collection for which even an ordinary piece of bread must be cast into metal and thus preserved for the distant future. A piece of bread becomes a casting of history that we may forget.
- Artefact gold plated ball earrings
- Artefact silver ball earrings
- Artefact rose plated ball earrings
- Artefact silver flat earrings
- Artefact mini silver earrings
- Artefact silver ball necklace
A piece of bread cast into silver. Each piece is made of solid sterling silver with or without 14 carat gold or rose gold plating.
- Artefact rose flat earrings
- Artefact mini rose plated earrings
- Artefact rose gold plated ball necklace
- Artefact flat gold plated earrings
- Artefact mini gold plated earrings
- Artefact gold plated ball necklace